Tie Dye Fold Over Flares
The Love for Lonna Collection honors Lonna's vision to bring together Umba clothing with ice dye. Each piece is one of a kind and hand-dyed by Leesah Noble. 10% of proceeds go to mental health and gun violence awareness.
These Umba's original Fold Over Flare pants are great for yoga class, romping in style at a music festivals, or dressed up for a night out. The waist band can be rolled up for a high-waisted look or down, transforming the extra fabric into a layered skirt. A versatile staple in your wardrobe, these pants are made from a super soft viscose blend that molds to your shape, and allows for a free range of motion. A must have for that hippie-chic look!
- Size S/M and M/L
- Machine wash cold
- For the longevity of your garment & the health of our planet, we recommend hang drying.
- Material: 95% viscose (Bio-based textile), 5% spandex
Fabric Stretch: 50-60%
(The stretch of this fabric allows for 15"-20" of expansion)
- Waist: 25" (S/M) 26" (M/L) un-stretched
- Hip: 25" (S/M) 26" (M/L) un-stretched
- Length: 35.5" (S/M) 37" (M/L) un-stretched
- Inseam: 30" (S/M) 32" (M/L) un-stretched
- Outseam: 35" (S/M) 37" (M/L) un-stretched
- Rise: 7" (S/M) 8" (M/L) un-stretched
- Flare: 15.5 (S/M) 17.5 (M/L) un-stretched
At Umba Love, we strive for 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are unhappy for any reason, please feel free to return unworn or unaltered item(s) for a full refund minus initial shipping, free RETURN SHIPPING - no questions asked.
All sizes, dimensions and fabric descriptions are listed at the bottom of every individual product description.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page to submit questions or requests.